The mendelson AS4 software is a JAVA-based easy to use but highly configurable implementation of the ENTSOG AS4, ebMS AS4 and e-SENS AS4 standards.
It's available in dual license model - a community (open source) and a commercial version.
What are the differences between these versions? Compare both versions.
AS4 is the communication standard used to securely transport all types of business data using the internet rather than over a dedicated network. Using a machnism of message delivery notifications you will always know if your messages arrived at the system of your partner and which state your partners system returned after the receipt.
With mendelson AS4 solution, you can transfer not only EDI documents but also documents in various formats such as X12, UN/EDIFACT, XML, and Microsoft Word. The data is not changed as it is transferred - it arrives in the same format in which it was sent.
mendelson AS4 solution gives you an easy and fast solution to communicate with your partners based on AS4. It can be used as stand alone modul or integrated in the mendelson business integration.
- mendelson opensource AS4 at Sourceforge
- Download mendelson opensource AS4
- mendelson opensource AS4 section of the mendelson forum
- mendelson CA: Get your trusted certificate/key for EDI transmissions
- OASIS ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0 documentation
- AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 documentation
- ENTSOG AS4 usage profile publications
- e-SENS AS4 usage profile publication